- BTEC Level 4 Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – QCF (Q70000839)
- BTEC Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice – QCF (Q70000838)
- BTEC Level 3 Assessors Program Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (Q7000834)
- Competence Profiling Workshop
Competence Profiling Workshop
- Inculcate a common framework for Job Description.
- Create a common language of understanding competency and its implications at work.
- Identify and develop Purpose, Nature and Scope, Challenges, Dimensions and.
- Principal Accountabilities and Deliverables as per Job intent for each position.
- Relate core competencies required to deliver the desired results.
- Differentiate Job and Role and understand Functional and Behavioural analysis to identify specific competencies.
- Develop and write proposal Job Description and Competency Profile